Sunday 11 April, 2010

Akkulam bridge - Part 1

It was a pleasant morning with busy vehicles making the road rush. But there is always room for me to enjoy a great ride through the NH bypass. I was on my bike on the way to office. I cross the Akkulam bridge twice everyday, hence Akkulam bridge is not new to me. Whenever I cross the bridge, I wish I could stop there and enjoy some time there. Many times I missed, but this time I found some time to enjoy the breeze over the bridge.

I stopped the bike just before the bridge. I could see the vehicles rushing over the bridge.








I walked through the foot path of the bridge, I saw the lake with greenery to support the beauty of the lovely lake. The coconut trees are always around when u r in Kerala, even though it started disappearing from some of the places. Below are some of the snaps of the lake.






More snaps in the next post. See the map of Akkulam bridge here.

No comments:

Subscribe via RSS

Enter email & click Subscribe