Thursday 18 April, 2013

Markthalle - Traditional but a modern market place at Stuttgart, Germany

Its been quite some time that I have been in Stuttgart. I browsed over the net to see a good place to visit near by my stay. Markthalle was one of them. Being visited Konigstrasse (popular shopping street), Schlossplatz (New Castle) and Shillerplatz (Old Castle) I didn't have much options. I visited Markthalle with my family on a sunny Saturday.

Front view of the building

It was hardly 2km walk from my apartment. It was an old building with plenty of shops. It consists of shops for buying vegetables, fish, meat, bakers, cakes, flowers etc. It even has a restaurant. There is an Indo Pak shop too. But the price is on the higher side. There are two floors in the building. It was very rush when we went there. But sadly nothing was there for the kids to enjoy.

In case you are interested to visit this place you may check the website, http://www.markthalle-stuttgart.de/

Posted below are the snaps taken inside Markthalle






No comments:

Subscribe via RSS

Enter email & click Subscribe